Job seekers enrolled into work2future One-Stop Center services have access to job postings and online job listings as well as job fairs and specialized recruitments. Below we list several websites that you make want to browse for available job listings as well.
- College Recruiter: Job board of entry-level jobs for recent college graduates, internship for college students. http://www.collegerecruiter.com/
- Monster: One of the top 10 job boards, includes career advice, resume tips, interview tips. http://www.monster.com/
- Job Bank USA: Excellent resources for job seekers, including good interview questions, resume and cover letter resources. http://www.jobbankusa.com/
- Indeed: Similar to Simply Hired job board, user-friendly features. http://www.indeed.com/
- Dice: A great job site for technology professionals. Job-seekers can search through thousands of job openings (by job type, location, as well as by metro area or employer), post your resume and confidential profile, create an email job alert, and find great career resources. Free to job-seekers. http://www.dice.com/
- JobSpider: Free employment information exchange. http://www.thejobspider.com
- City of San Jose Jobs: Browse available positions with the City of San Jose. http://www.sanjoseca.gov/cityjobs
- California State Personnel Board: View job postings with the State of California. http://www.spb.ca.gov/index.htm?e=1
- USA Jobs: View job postings with the Federal Government. http://www.usajobs.gov
For more information or to find out how to enroll in work2future One-Stop Center services, call or visit your local One-Stop Center.
The City of